Are you looking for the BEST Insurance Policy?
Finding the Best Insurance Policy for each one’s needs is a daunting task. But with the help of bloggers, readers, and contributors. We can make it a reality to provide tips, information, and guidelines on how to find the Best Insurance in Town!!
Don’t forget to view our other Pages and Subscribe! Let’s help each other in finding the Best Insurance in Town.
What is Insurance?
All insurance policies are like a bet between you and the insurance company. The company agrees to reimburse you for the cost of your losses.
- Loss of Health
- Loss of House
- or the Loss of Life
The insurance provider is betting that over the long run, you will be safe and healthy and pay more premiums and deductibles than the company will pay you in benefits.
The premiums you pay and the deductibles that you agree to buy you the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your assets will be protected whatever happens.
These are the Questions we will be tackling one by one:
- Are there special guidelines to follow when buying all types of insurance?
- What is a Premium?
- What is a deductible, Coinsurance and Copay?
- Insurance premiums are expensive, how to reduce them?
- Is your policy guaranteed renewable and why is this important?
- How to buy Insurance?
- Independent vs Captive Agent?
- How can I tell if the insurance company is reliable and financially viable
- What would happens if I need medical care and don’t have insurance coverage?
- Can’t I do without health insurance until I get coverage through my job?
- What type of coverage should I have?
- What kind of health insurance do most people have?
- Different kinds of Managed Care Plans?
- How to get on a group health insurance plan?